28 Jan 2016
Our highly experienced ‘in house’ Health & Safety Practitioners will take on this role for the project and assist you (as client) in fulfilling your duties under the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015. We will:-
- Plan, manage, monitor and coordinate health and safety in the pre-construction phase.
- Take account of relevant information (such as an existing health and safety file) that might affect design work carried out both before and after the construction phase has started.
- Help and advise the client in bringing together pre-construction information.
- Provide the information designers and contractors need to carry out their duties.
- Work with any other designers on the project to eliminate foreseeable health and safety risks to anyone affected by the work and, where that is not possible, take steps to reduce or control those risks.
- Ensure that everyone involved in the pre-construction phase communicates and cooperates, coordinating their work wherever required.
- Liaise with the principal contractor, keeping them informed of any risks that need to be controlled during the construction phase