28 Jan 2016
A project is not complete, or able to be occupied until Statutory Consents are in place and all associated conditions have been fulfilled or discharged. UDC will:-
- Advise from inception on any likely problems related to site selection or initial concept design in relation to obtaining statutory consents.
- Inform the project team of the applications which need to be made and when.
- Ensuring applications are made in a timely manner is critical to the smooth running of a project.
- Prepare applications, inclusive of gathering all necessary / supporting information and preparing required submission documents.
- Coordination with undertakers such as Planners, Building Control and Conservation Officers to ensure the smooth passage to approval including dealing with queries.
- Evaluation of approvals and advice on the discharge or compliance with conditions.
- Coordination between authorities and construction partner(s) to ensure inspections are made and certification is in place.